We have partnered with Superhog to offer Damage and Liability Guarantees for owners and guests. Superhog provide:
- Protection for all bookings (damage and liability)
- £1 million Property Damage Guarantee
- Virtual Damage Deposit
- £1 million Guest Liability Guarantee
This cover is subject to SuperHog's own Terms and Conditions, which include, but are not limited to;
- The property must be owned by the host, or the host must have the permission of the owner to use the property as a short-term let.
- The property must match the online property listing in all fundamental areas (e.g. number of rooms, location and amenities)
- The property must be well maintained, in good condition and fully functional.
- The property undergoes an appropriate level of professional cleaning between each and every booking.
- The property must have valid and appropriate insurance in place, including insurers being aware of home sharing activity.
- The property must meet all local health and safety and legal requirements to have a guest to stay.
- The property must not have been the subject of any liability insurance claim or have had a booking cancelled or abandoned due to issues with the property.
This cover is included as standard, and included in our commission, however we recommend that you take independent advice about Holiday Letting Insurance for your property, particularly if you use a number of different booking platforms.
You should also contact your home insurance provider for advice as General Building Insurance is separate, and not part of our offering.
Cancellation insurance is not included in the booking fee and we strongly recommend that both guests and owners take out appropriate holiday cancellation policies.