What are the benefits of listing on isleHoliday?
If you have a letting property in the Scottish islands, we would love you to join us - but what's in it for you?
We have put together a whole range of benefits when you sign up to list on isleHoliday - including a dedicated website if you would like one! We even include damage insurance and phone support.
Our knowledgeable team will offer support to isleHoliday members as the short-term letting licensing laws change in Oct 2022.
When you sign up to be listed on isleHoliday, you get:
- One-to-one support via email, phone or video call. We know it’s daunting setting up something new, but we’re here to help.
- A passionate team who love to talk all things island - we know our Bernerays from our Benbeculas!
- Full control of your pricing; unlike Airbnb, our commission is fixed and upfront. No hidden costs, and no price hikes for your guests. No last minute service charge at the checkout.
- SUPERHOG damage insurance
- A FREE car or window sticker to show everyone that you are listed on isleHoliday.
- An optional web page and domain name, just for you.
- You can take bookings directly from your web page.
- Only £15 per year for the domain name.
- A Visit Scotland listing if you don’t already have one.
- Peace of mind knowing that the commission we take will be used to make the islands we love more sustainable and resilient.
- A great guest experience with our tailored and informative island emails. Our knowledgeable team will offer support as the licensing laws change in Oct 2022.
Find out about our commission structure, the projects we are helping, and our FAQs or just drop Iona a line and have a chat - firstname.lastname@example.org