Red Roofs, a fully restored traditional Croft house completed in December 2022, preserves heritage while adding modern comforts. The open-plan kitchen and living area invite abundant natural light, offering breathtaking views of Ben Hough, the lush machair, and the sea. A water filtration system ensures constant access to clean, fresh water.
• WiFi / Internet via Vodafone Gigacube provides a reliable 25Mbps connection.
For more information, check out redroofstiree.co.uk.
3 bedrooms with king sized beds and 1 twin room.
Original Cottage - Ground Floor
• Porch with a utility area containing a washing machine, tumble dryer, and clothes pulley. Ample hanging space for jackets and shoe storage.
• Hall with extra pegs for hanging jackets.
• 2 king-size bedrooms.
• Shower room with a walk-in rain shower, basin, and WC.
Original Cottage - First Floor
• A King-size bedroom and a twin bedroom with pull-out beds underneath, both rooms with views over the machair towards Rhum and Eigg.
• Shower room with an electric sports shower, basin, and WC.
• Open-plan living, kitchen, and dining area with stunning views of Ben Hough, the machair, and the sea, perfect for enjoying the evening sunset.
• Kitchen equipped with an induction hob, two ovens, a large free-standing fridge, under-counter freezer, microwave and breakfast bar area.
• Corner sofa next to the Morso stove.
• Sizeable Freesat TV on the wall.
• Patio doors on both sides leading to the garden.
• Garden with benches for sunrise and sunset views.
• Walled "sitooterie" with a fire pit and additional bench seating.
• Large byre for storage, outside tap, and hanging space for wetsuits.
• Parking for 3 cars with a 7Kw EV charging point is provided.
Downstairs there are 2 bedrooms, walk-in shower (1” lip to tray) would suit the use of some mobility aids but unfortunately the old cottage door to the kitchen is very narrow and wouldn’t allow wheelchair access through the whole of downstairs.
The weeks run Sunday - Sunday. Occasionally there may be slightly altered weeks - please enquire.
Bed linen and bath towels are provided.
From £800 - £1,750 Weekly
From the ferry turn right at the first T junction. Follow this road all the way to Balevullin. After the cattle grid and phone box access to Redroofs is across the machair - 200m
Inside garden or on machair
We've got beautiful properties just waiting for you!Learn more